Accessibility Statement for Campendium
Campendium, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Campendium, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Campendium:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our team and contractors.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Campendium is actively working on achieving the WCAG 2.0 AA standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Campendium. If you’re using a screen-reader and having difficulty using Campendium, please let us know:
- Phone: (855) 637-2106
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 131 E. McMicken Ave Cincinnati, OH 45202
Accessibility of Campendium relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of Campendium, there may be some limitations. Below are some of the items we are addressing to make sure our site is accessible for all guests:
Known limitations for Campendium.
- Headings: Some headings do not have a sufficient contrast ratio. We will be updating the site to improve the contrast ratio of all text.
- Images: Some image elements do not have [alt] attributes. We are updating our code to include alt tags for all images.
- Forms: Some form elements do not have associated labels. We will be adding labels to all forms.
- Links: Some links do not have a discernible name. We will be updating links to have discernible names.
Campendium, Inc assessed the accessibility of Campendium by the following approaches:
4/31/2021 – New state landing pages on Campendium score is 90 on Lighthouse.
10/3/2021 – New homepage on Campendium score is 91 on Lighthouse.
7/11/2022 – Homepage on Campendium score is 92 on Lighthouse.
1/5/2023 – Made changes in font size on the navigation bar to eliminate very small font sizes.
1/11/2023 – Made improvements to color contrast across the site to ensure it is readable by all.