How do I submit a campground?
You can submit a campground by filling out this form.
What if there is something wrong with a listing?
If you notice an error in a listing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I get my photo featured on the homepage?
We’re looking for beautiful campground photos to feature on the homepage. The minimum width must be 1000 pixels and the photo can not contain watermarks. You can submit your photo by uploading it to the corresponding campground.
Do you know, you have something marked as FREE, but a permit is required?
Yes, some free spots require permits that have a fee associated with them. They are categorized as “free” because there isn’t a nightly rate for camping.
Why wasn’t my review published?
We love hearing about your experiences and in order to ensure that Campendium is a reliable source for the camping community, reviews must adhere to community guidelines. Reviews must contain original content; please do not copy and paste information from a campground’s official website or reviews from other sites. Please refrain from using inappropriate language and please do not post full names when referring to campground staff. Reviews should be unbiased. Please do not submit positive reviews of your own campground and negative reviews of the campground across the street. If your review is not relevant it will not be published.
For more information, view our Community Guidelines.
What do the different color pinpoints mean?
RV Parks are marked with blue pinpoints. Green pins indicate public lands – like National Parks, National Forests, BLM, State Parks, and County Parks. Purple pins represent parking lots. Yellow pins designate dump stations.
How do I zoom in or out on the map?
On the Campendium website, look for the +/- tools in the upper right corner of the map.
On the Campendium iOS app, ‘squeeze’ or ‘stretch’ the map with your fingers, then tap the ‘Search This Area’ button that populates at the bottom of the map.
What are Campendium Roadpass Pro Member Benefits?
Campendium Roadpass Pro members have access to several extra perks when using Campendium. You can learn more about these perks here:
What is your contact information for Advertising Information?
If you are interested in advertising on Campendium, please email email@example.com.
Campendium Account Questions
How do I stop my Membership from auto-renewing?
If you’re a legacy Campendium Member (you signed up for Campendium Membership prior to December 15th, 2021), and signed up via the Campendium website, you can cancel auto-renewal of your subscription by going to your PROFILE, selecting SUBSCRIPTION, then hitting CANCEL. Your Member Perks will remain active until your subscription expires.
If you’re a legacy Campendium Member (you signed up for Campendium Membership prior to December 15th, 2021), and signed up via the Campendium iOS app, you’ll need to update your subscription through Apple. Your Member Perks will remain active until your subscription expires. You can update or cancel your subscription by:
- Opening the Settings app on your phone
- Tap your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (Campendium)
- Tap Cancel Subscription
How do I deactivate my Campendium account?
On the Campendium website, you can deactivate your account by going to your profile page. Select ‘PROFILE’ on the left under the avatar. Then, scroll to the bottom of that PROFILE page and select ‘Deactivate your account.’
On the Campendium iOS app, select your profile (click avatar on the left of the search bar), Click ‘Manage Profile’. Select ‘Delete Account’.
If you wish to stop receiving weekly emails from Campendium, you’ll need to select ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ at the bottom of the email type you wish to stop receiving.
If you need help deleting your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sad to see you go but happy to help you out!
Roadpass & Roadpass Pro
What’s a Roadpass?
A Roadpass is a single login (email and password) that you can use across our partner RV and outdoor industry apps, including Roadtrippers and Togo RV. Think of it like an Apple ID or a Google account login, it’s one account that you can use to sign into more than one place – fewer logins to try to remember!
Rest assured that while we do make it easy for you to sign in across our partner apps that accept a Roadpass account login, we don’t share your information with any partner app that you haven’t explicitly signed up for.
You can use your Roadpass to log into the following services:
- Togo RV (iOS, Android, Website)
- Roadtrippers (iOS, Android, Website)
- RVillage (iOS, Android, Website)
- Overnight RV Parking (iOS, Android, Website)
- Campendium (iOS, Website)
If you signed up for Campendium on or after August 9, 2021 then your account was created using Roadpass. When you sign into Campendium, make sure you select the “Sign in with Roadpass” option to enter your email and password!
What’s Roadpass Pro?
Roadpass Pro (formerly known as Togo RV Plus) is a paid membership that unlocks premium features in four apps.
- Get turn-by-turn directions with our RV-friendly GPS navigation, browse more than 15k overnight parking sites, and manage custom checklists on Togo RV.
- Plan unforgettable journeys with up to 150 stops on Roadtrippers.
- Find the perfect campsite for your next adventure on Campendium.
- Get automatic Gold status on RVillage, the largest social network for RVers.
- Plus, enjoy up to $5,000 in member savings!
How do I sign in to an app with my Roadpass account?
You can use your Roadpass account to sign into Togo RV, Roadtrippers, Campendium, RVillage, and Overnight RV Parking. If you’re a Roadpass Pro member, when you sign into any of these apps via Roadpass you’ll get access to the premium features in the app.
Campendium accepts multiple login methods, so you’ll need to select the Roadpass sign-in button specifically. If you try to enter your Roadpass email and password through Campendium’s direct login method, it will not work.
After selecting the option to sign in using Roadpass, you should see a sign-in page that looks like the screenshot below:
How do I connect my Campendium account to a Roadpass account I already have?
If you already have a Campendium account that you want to connect to Roadpass, follow the steps below.
- Open the Campendium app.
- If your Roadpass email address is the same as your Campendim email address, then select the Sign in with Roadpass button.
- Enter your Roadpass account’s email and password.
- After signing in via Roadpass, your accounts will be connected.
If your Roadpass email address is different than your Campendium email address, you’ll need to connect your accounts on the desktop site.
- Go to https://www.campendium.com/
- Click the profile icon in the upper right of the page and then click Profile from the menu options on the left of the page.
- Click the Connect Now button under the Roadpass section.
- Enter your Roadpass account’s email and password to sign in.
- After signing in with Roadpass, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to continue using Campendium with your Roadpass account.
- Click the Yes, Continue button and then your Campendium profile page will show that you’re successfully connected to Roadpass.
After connecting your accounts, you’ll be able to select the Roadpass login option moving forward and if you’re a Roadpass Pro member, you’ll get access to the premium features in Campendium.
Why isn’t my Roadpass email and password working?
If you’re having trouble signing into Campendium with your Roadpass login, follow the steps below.
- First, make sure that you’re selecting the option to sign in using Roadpass. While there is a direct email/password login option available, for your Roadpass login to work, you need to click the Roadpass button first and then enter your email and password. Look for the button to continue with Roadpass when you try to sign in, it should look like the image below. :
- Next, check for error messages. If you clicked the Roadpass button described above and still can’t sign in, check for error messages. We’ll show a red error at the top of the page if we can tell what the problem is and how to fix it.
- Wrong password: If there is a Roadpass account under the email you entered but the password is wrong, you’ll see an error that says “Your password is incorrect. Would you like to reset your password?”. Click the reset password link in that error to request a reset password email for your account. Check your inbox for a message from Roadpass. If you don’t see it within a few minutes, take a look in your spam or junk folders. Follow the link in the email to set a new password and then try logging in with Roadpass again.
- No account found: If there’s no Roadpass account associated with the email you entered, you’ll see an error that says “No Roadpass exists with that email address. Create a Roadpass”. Click the create account link in that error to sign up for a Roadpass account.
Still having trouble? If you’ve tried the steps above and still can’t sign in, please get in touch with us! Let us know you’re trying to sign into the Campendium website or iOS app and describe the problem you’re having.
Is my information shared across other apps that I haven’t signed up for?
Never! Rest assured that while we do make it easy for you to sign-up or sign-in across our partner apps that allow a Roadpass login, we don’t share your information with any partner app that you haven’t explicitly signed up for.
I need further help with my Roadpass account.
For further support for your Roadpass or Roadpass Pro account, please navigate to: https://support.roadpass.com/
What if I have another question that isn’t answered here?
We’re happy to help, please email email@example.com.